I thought I’d collect together a series posts related to some of my adventures using EntLib 4.1 and Unity 1.2 with Prism 1.0 to build a composite WPF application.
- Using the EntLib Validation Block with WPF Part 2: Configuration Based Validation
- Using the EntLib Validation Block with WPF Part 1: Attribute Based Validation
- A Combined Module Enumerator For The Prism Bootstrapper
- Adding Store and Forward support to the Prism EventAggregator
- Prism And Custom Enterprise Library Listeners
There’s actually another post to add to this on integrating the EntLib with your application’s Unity container – but Chris hasn’t written it yet.
You might be wondering what exactly I’m building. Well that’s a long story but essentially it’s an N-body simulation. More on my return to my roots in technical computing in another post.