So right around the time of the p&p Summit Bob finally got his blog up and running. This means that all of the patterns & practices Developer team now have a blog.
I thought I’d summarize them here.
- Espresso Fueled Agile Development – Mike’s blog on agile development, the Web and smart client software factories, acceptance testing guidance and more.
- Practicing Patterns – Erwin’s blog on Prism and rich UI development.
- Francis Cheung – Francis chose to be eponymous but his blog covers SharePoint guidance, Prism and some of the patterns common to decoupled UI development and testing.
- Software Mechanics – Chris talks about the guts of EntLib, Unity and ASP.NET MVC amongst other things.
- Notes From the Team Room – Last but not least, Bob started blogging recently about his experiences on the Prism team.