This is sort of like a site index but it only includes the more interesting “stuff” in chronological order.
- Glacial travel and climbing in Svalbard (Spitzbergen) Arctic Norway
- Cotopaxi and other volcanoes, Central Andes (Ecuador)
- Numerous ascents in the Altai, Tien-Shan and Ala-Archa Ranges (CIS)
- W Face, Katantica Oeste (FA), Apolobamba Region (Bolivia)
- North Ridge, Mount Augusta, Wrangle-St. Elias Range
- NW Ridge, Queen Mary (FA), Wrangle-St. Elias Range
- East Ridge, Mount Seattle (FA), Wrangle-St. Elias Range
- Liberty Ridge, Mount Rainier, Southern Cascades
- NE Buttress, Mount Slesse, North Cascades
- Normal route, Pisco Oeste, Peruvian Andes
I’ll be trying to fill in the blanks and get pictures and more details up for the rest of these as time allows. Some of these only link to reports at the moment. I still need to get some of the pictures scanned.